Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thing 11

I have joined Goodreads to keep an online journal about what I've been reading. Once, a long time ago in 2004, a friend of mine went to Japan to teach English for a year. While there she read over 25 books. I thought to myself, "I bet I read about that many in a year, I should keep track." So ever since then, I've kept a little paper journal about what books I've read, and when I've completed them. If they're good, I make little notes about that in the journal too. Now that it's 2010, I should probably update to an online version... that way I can add to my journal where ever I am (which is nice, since I often read while on vacation and don't have my little journal with me). What I like about goodreads is that when I add a book to my bookshelf, it gives me other books that I would read (similar to Amazon.com). That gives me good ideas that I my otherwise not have known about.
You can search for me on goodreads, and compare bookshelves with me. My username is KellieDean

No comments:

Post a Comment