Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thing 1 - Masters Version

Hello friends,
It's been a while. I'm back to work on my Masters in Web 2.0 tools. The first thing I was checking out is called posterous, which is an email publishing website. It's basically like a blog and twitter all at once, that I can update from my email or the website. I can even link it to this blog and my facebook account. You can see the post below, that was posted on my posterous account. This seems like a quick way to blog or update people about what you're doing, without having to log into all your different accounts, like youtube, twitter, and facebook. I can really see this as being useful when I have kids, then I can post pictures and videos for everyone to see. :)
It would be cool to get students using blogs. They could use them to keep track of HW assignments, let me or their groups know if they're absent, and to ask each other questions about HW. If only I could be assured that all my students had computer and internet access at home. Soon hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. Oops, I forgot to share - you can follow me at
    http://deaner.posterous.com/
    Enjoy (I lead a pretty exciting, blog-worthy life)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly,
    You are the blog go to person in my life...thanks in advance for bringing me up to speed.

    ReplyDelete