Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Google Doc

Hi.

I used to live in Northern MI, and I went there for my xmas break. On my way back to Illinois today, I got stuck in a nasty nasty snow storm, so instead of going all the way to Chicago, I stopped at a Holiday Inn Express. Now I'm taking advantage of their free wifi to catch up on my seventeen things.

So far, I've accomplished 4 things, the latest being google docs. I've used google docs before for personal things, but have never been great with them, so this was helpful to learn a little more.

I have also used google calendars before, and I'm awaiting access to the 17 things calendar.

Off to thing 5...

1 comment:

  1. Kellie I hope you made it home safely! I added you to the calendar, so you should be able to edit now. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete